Workers’ Compensation Coverage for Engineers
Did you know? Engineers have access to some of the least expensive workers’ compensation rates.
What You Get Out of Workers’ Compensation Coverage
Our ANCO independent insurance agent often spends time discussing the many benefits that work comp insurance can offer businesses. Specifically, workers’ compensation coverage for engineers provides you with protection against:
- Medical costs relating to employee injuries or work-related illnesses
- Lost wages associated with injury-based or illness-based leave of absences
- Indemnity payments for when an employee is permanently disabled
Having a workers’ compensation policy in place gives you the peace of mind you need, knowing that a single serious workplace accident will not put you out of business. It also gives your employees peace of mind, knowing that they have access to coverage in the event of an unexpected, work-related illness or injury.
Access to Support Whenever You Need It
By working with Gina O’Hara at ANCO, you gain access to numerous “A” rated insurance companies that offer comprehensive workmen’s comp policies at competitive rates. More importantly, you also gain a true partner in the insurance world who is here to support you throughout the policy term. In particular, we:
- Respond quickly to requests for certificates of insurance
- Avoid letting our calls roll to voicemail whenever possible
- Keep constant watch on our email
- Support you throughout the claims process
- Act as your intermediary with your insurer
Request a Tailored Quote From an Experienced Insurance Agency
We have many years of experience partnering directly with professional engineers and engineering firms in Texas and across the United States. Let us put this experience, along with our dedication to excellent customer service, to work for you.
Call agent Gina O’Hara today at (888) 275-2626, extension 6324, or email our engineers’ insurance agent to request a tailored workers’ compensation insurance quote. Based in Austin, Texas, our independent agency can service engineering firms in all 50 states.
- Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions Insurance for Engineering Firms or
- Commercial Package Policy for General
Liability, Property & Equipment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Umbrella
If you would like to learn more about the products we offer, click here.
Or, if you’re ready to apply for insurance now, simply click on the button below to get started.