Commercial Auto Insurance for Engineers
Does your business own vehicles? Do your employees use their vehicles for your business purposes?
If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, your engineering firm requires commercial auto insurance. The only question is which type of insurance do you need. From there, you must determine the right limits to choose, as well as any additional coverages you would like above and beyond the basic auto policy.
Helping You Answer All Auto Insurance-Related Questions
At ANCO Insurance in Austin, Texas, agent Gina O’Hara specializes in insuring engineers and engineering firms across the state and the country. We know the unique risks you face on a daily basis, as well as those hidden risks that you may not even be aware of. We also know insurance. Combined, this knowledge allows us to identify the coverages that best fit your firm’s needs and budget.
Advising You on the Auto Liability Coverage You Need
Auto insurance actually encompasses a variety of coverages that you can combine to create comprehensive protection, whether you or your employee causes an accident or someone else causes an accident involving one of your workers:
- Bodily injury, which covers you in the event that someone was hurt in an accident that you or one of your workers caused
- Property damage, which covers you in the event that repairs are required to fix someone else’s property (car or otherwise) that was involved in the accident
- Medical payments, which pays for medical care that you or your workers and other passengers require after being involved in an accident
- Uninsured / underinsured motorists, which covers some or all costs associated with an accident that an uninsured or underinsured motorist caused
- Collision, which pays for damage done to your vehicle during an auto accident
- Comprehensive, which pays for damage done to your vehicle in an accident involving something other than another driver (such as a parked car, light pole or tree branch)
Not only can we speak with you about which types of coverage you need, but we can also speak to you about the right level of policy limits to apply to your coverages. In many circumstances, we will set your company up with limits that pair well when combined with a commercial umbrella policy.
- Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions Insurance for Engineering Firms or
- Commercial Package Policy for General
Liability, Property & Equipment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Umbrella
If you would like to learn more about the products we offer, click here.
Or, if you’re ready to apply for insurance now, simply click on the button below to get started.